Linstone Housing – Option appraisal; housing for older people
AEHC was appointed to assist the Association in an option appraisal and feasibility study for conversion of Linwood’s high flats to housing focused on older people.
The work involved:
- Review of the demographic profile in Linwood and wider market area
- Analysis of demand and supply for the high flats
- Qualitative and quantitative research with service users and stakeholders
- Comparative research on integrated housing and support services for older people across the UK
- Financial modelling and feasibility analysis of the proposed physical improvements and service redesign
- Funding review and action planning.